Commercial & Residential
Covering the whole of Exeter & surrounding villages
- 100% purified water fed pole cleaning
- Up to three storey cleaning
- Inside & outside window cleaning
- Friendly & professional service
- Regular 6 week cycle or one-off cleans
- Full public liability insurance
- Free, no obligation quotes
- Local, family-run business
- Customer satisfaction
is our priority!
Bright Window Cleaning provide a friendly and reliable window cleaning service to residential and commercial properties in and around Exeter. We use a pure water fed pole system to safely and thoroughly clean windows, frames and sills from ground level.
We recommend a 6 weekly maintenance clean to keep your windows in great condition but we are happy to discuss any other options that may suit your requirements. We pride ourselves on customer service and deliver a friendly but professional clean every single time!
Other cleaning services we offer:
- Fascias, soffits, downpipes and gutters
- Conservatory windows and roof
- Velux and dormer windows
- Commercial Signage
Why choose Purified Water over Traditional window cleaning?
Safely cleaned from ground level
Stays cleaner for longer
Maintains your privacy
Keeping your gutters clear is an essential part of looking after your property. Blocked gutters can force water to go where it doesn’t belong, causing a whole host of problems!
Our high reach professional gutter clearing equipment means we can also safely clean and clear out your gutters from ground level. Our high powered gutter vaccum will suck out all the dirt, leaves, moss and anything else that may be blocking it up, leaving your gutters as good as new!
Areas we cover
Our professional window and gutter cleaning service is available throughout the whole of Exeter and the surrounding areas: Topsham, Shillingford, Whitestone, Longdown, Dunsford, Crediton, Tiverton, Cullompton, Brampford Speke, Cranbrook, Aylesbeare, West Hill. If your area is not listed, please give us a call as we still may be able to quote!
Tel: 01392 757834
Mob: 07793 077785
How to Pay
The easiest way to pay is by GoCardless.
GoCardless is an online tool which makes it much easier to take regular payments, for both myself and my customers. Once your windows have been cleaned, we request the payment from your chosen card, payment then takes a few days to come through.
Benefits of using GoCardless
- You only need to set up payment once! Complete an online form and, unlike with a bank transfer, cash, cheque or card payment, you won’t have to remember to pay next time.
- Using this method of payment helps our business run more efficiently, enabling us to keep costs down and save time
A few points to note
- Payments are only instructed after your windows / gutters have been cleaned. If your windows have not been cleaned for any reason, the payment will not be requested.
- You are always notified by email when a payment has been instructed and have the option to stop the payment at any time.
When paying by Go Cardless, users are also protected by the Direct Debit guarantee, meaning you have the right to cancel at any time. Visit www.gocardless.com for further information.
Alternatively, you can pay by cash or BACS transfer.